воскресенье, 15 мая 2016 г.

Module 6

I would like to tell about module number 6. In this module we talk about crime and community.
In 6a we talk about street art. Street art is divides public opinion. It seen by some as a way to brighten up our communities while it is considered by others to be nothing but vandalism.
In 6b we tell about crime frighters. WE talk about judge, lawyer, police detective, prison guard, store detective, private detective, security guard and other... This is my favourite paragraph.
In 6c we talk about crime writes. Agata Christie was a famous English crime writer, who is best known for her detective stories featuring Hercule Poirot and Miss Jane Marple.
In the end I would like to say, that this paragraph is my favoutire. And I very like this tema.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий